The University Art Gallery actively works to establish the importance and significance of the visual arts relative to the diverse human values present in a broader community. Through the exhibition, research, and interpretation of original works of art, the University Art Gallery supports New Mexico State University’s pedagogical goals and endeavors to educate its audience and raise its awareness to the diverse and valuable experience available in the arts. With the support of our generous donors we are able to offer free programming which includes 6-9 exhibitions annually and numerous educational opportunities for local and visiting audiences in the Borderland, ranging from workshops, performances, and lectures to catalogues and scholarly publications. A donation of support at any level allows the UAG to make a huge impact on the cultural lives of the community of Las Cruces, Southern New Mexico and regionally.
WAYS TO SUPPORT THE UAG [Soon to be the new University Art Museum (UAM)]:
- A Gift in Support of the new University Art Museum: learn more about Naming Opportunities in the UNIVERSITY ART MUSEUM opening in January 2020 by clicking here.
- Join the Friends of the University Art Gallery: learn more about the Friends by clicking here.
- Donate Any Amount at Anytime:
- Use a credit card online at https://advancing.nmsu.edu/givenow. Enter amount and click on the down arrow next to the Fund box. Select “Other,” type in “University Art Gallery”
- Mail us your check to Attn: Marisa Sage, University Art Gallery, New Mexico State University, 1390 E. University Ave., Las Cruces, NM 88003. Make checks payable to: The NMSU Foundation, Inc. and note “University Art Gallery” in the memo line.
- Stop by the gallery (D.W. Williams Hall, first floor) Tuesday through Friday between 10am and 4pm!